Join our graduate training program
Our Vision: Engineering excellence across all functions of Engineering.
Our Mission: To develop Graduates into well-rounded, technically excellent and Senior Engineers with a solid understanding of the wider Ultra business environment and operating model.
Our Strategy: We offer a flexible system of placements to enable you to build experience across the business. You will work with your mentor and line manager to plan and undertake up to 5 placements within the business over the course of 2 years. These placements could range from deep technical roles in research and development through to business roles within our programmes team.
- Continuous feedback and performance coaching from your line manager and placement supervisors to support you in your development
- A competitive salary depending upon skills and experience
- 6 monthly pay review
- Paid overtime
- Mentoring from a senior engineer outside your direct management structure
- Structured programme of coaching and training tailored to your experience and chosen specialism
- Support in working towards professional registration as a Chartered Engineer with an engineering institution
Requirements of the scheme
Candidates may formally apply to join the Graduate Scheme via the Graduate Entry route by applying as part of Ultra’s annual graduate recruitment campaign, which typically runs between October and January for a September start date of employment.
Candidates submit their curriculum vitae and covering letter and complete a series of psychometric tests via Ultra’s recruitment website. Following a selection process successful candidates are invited to an assessment day to complete a series of individual and group exercises.
The schedule shown below illustrates the recruitment cycle for Graduate Entry onto the Graduate Scheme.
For more information contact HR@ultra-css.com