- Low Frequency Analysis and Recording (LOFAR)
- High Instantaneous Dynamic range Analysis and Recording (HIDAR)
- Active Low Frequency Electro-Acoustic (ALFEA)
- Command Active Multi-Beam Sonobuoy (CAMBS)
And in future:
- New generation miniaturised Sonobuoys
Prior to launch, each sonobuoy is set up with the intuitive Autonomous Function Select (AFS) using two buttons and a small display, to set and verify VHF uplink channel, buoy life (hours), transducer or sensor depth and mode (where applicable).
Built-in safety mechanisms prevent activation of the sonobuoy until it has left the aircraft, the parachute has deployed and the buoy has entered the water. These safety features protect operators from inadvertent sonobuoy operation especially in emergency situations such as aircraft ditching. See below for further product information.
Further information can be seen below.